Number of Serving: 8
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
3 cups Pioneer® Original or Buttermilk Baking Mix
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 cup Milk
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 bag (8.5 oz) Cole Slaw Mix, shredded
5 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 jar Pickle, round chips
1 small Onion, white, sliced into rounds
8 oz. Brisket, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450oF.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, garlic powder and Pioneer® Original or Buttermilk Baking Mix until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough once or twice lightly and roll out to ½ inch thick.
- Cut with 3-inch cutter without twisting. Place together—sides touching—on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter then set aside to cool.
- While biscuits are baking, make coleslaw by mixing pre-shredded mix with mayonnaise. Set aside. Prepare round onion slices and set aside.
- Slice each biscuit in half, horizontally, and build each slider by placing 2 tablespoon coleslaw on the bottom of each slider, followed by 1 ounce of sliced brisket, then 1-2 pickles and 1 onion ring.