Total Time: 25 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 diced onion
1 lb. pork sausage
1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
1 pkg. Pioneer Chili Seasoning
2 can (8 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp. maple syrup
- In a medium sauce pot add vegetable oil and onion. Cook over a medium flame until onion is translucent.
- Add pork sausage and continue to cook until pork is fully cooked.
- Add tomato sauce and Pioneer Chili Seasoning.
- Let mixture come to a simmer and fold in black beans.
- Heat all the way through and serve.
- Add jalapeno to give chili extra spice or maple syrup to give chili sweetness (or add both).
- Garnish with shredded cheese of your choice and chives. Enjoy!