Yield: 9” Skillet
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
16 oz. Pioneer Yellow Cornbread Mix, prepared
2 cups Pioneer Country Gravy, prepared
1 tbsp Olive Oil
½ head Cauliflower, broken into florets and cut in half
8 oz. Brussels Sprouts quartered
1 tsp Chili Flakes
½ pc Onion, diced
¼ cup Pickled Okra, sliced
1 cup Chicken Stock
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine milk and eggs in a bowl with Morrison’s Texas Style Honey Sweet Cornbread Mix, whisk until smooth.
- Dice prepared cornbread, about 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a skillet, add olive oil, sear cauliflower over medium-high heat until browned, remove from pan. Then repeat searing with Brussels sprouts, then add onions and cauliflower back to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer all contents of the pan to a large bowl.
- In an empty skillet, add the diced cornbread and top with contents of large bowl. Add pickled okra on top.
- Add chicken stock to prepared Pioneer Country Gravy then pour the contents over the ingredients in the skillet.
- Reduce oven temp to 375 and bake for 30 minutes.