Number of Servings: 20 servings
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 Minutes
Filled with gooey cheddar cheese and flavored with bacon bits, our Country Mashed Potato Bites are best served warm with a ranch dressing dip and make a great appetizer or party dish.
1 package Pioneer Country Gravy Mix (prepared)
1 1/2 cups Instant Mashed Potatoes
2 Egg Yolks
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 cup Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 bunch Chives, thinly sliced for garnish
- PREHEAT oven to 400oF.
- In a saucepan, PREPARE Pioneer Country Gravy Mix to package instructions.
- ADD instant mashed potatoes and fold together until evenly combined. Allow the mixture to cool for 3-5 minutes or until 140oF.
- ADD eggs, 1 at a time, waiting until each egg is incorporated before adding the next egg.
- FOLD in cheddar cheese.
- TRANSFER to a large piping bag fitted with a ½ -inch star piping tip and pipe 1-inch stars onto to a prepared baking sheet, spacing them about ½ -inch apart.
- BAKE for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- REMOVE from oven and garnish with bacon and chives while still warm.