Number of Servings: 8
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 Minutes
4 cup Leftover cooked turkey, cubed (or 1 ½ lb. turkey tenderloin, cooked and cubed)
6 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup Tomato, chopped, seeded
½ cup Green onions, chopped
1 package Pioneer Country Gravy Mix
½ cup Mayonnaise
1 ½ cup Colby-jack cheese, shredded
2 cups Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Biscuit and Baking Mix
2/3 cup Milk
2 tbsp. Butter or margarine, melted
- In large bowl, combine turkey, bacon, tomato and onions; set aside.
- Prepare Pioneer Country Gravy Mix according to package directions. Stir in mayonnaise and cheese until well blended.
- Pour over turkey mixture; stir to coat. Pour into a 13 x 9 x 2-inchbaking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Prepare Biscuits: in medium bowl, combine Pioneer Biscuit and Baking Mix, cheese, and milk. Stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Turn out onto surface dusted with additional Pioneer Biscuit and Baking Mix. Knead 7 to 10 times.
- Roll out to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with 2-inch cutter without twisting
- Gently place biscuits on turkey mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuit lattice is golden brown and turkey mixture is bubbly. Brush biscuits with melted butter.