Yield: 8 servings
Total Time: 35 minutes
2 cups Pioneer Peppered Gravy Mix, (1 pkg. prepared)
8 Eggs, scrambled and cooked
1 can (15oz.) Corn kernels, drained
1 lb. Frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 cup Diced ham
2 pkg. Pioneer Sweet Yellow Corn Muffin Mix
1 cup Milk
2 Eggs, beaten
- PREHEAT conventional oven to 400℉. Liberally spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with oil.
- PREPARE Pioneer Peppered Gravy Mix and set aside.
- COOK scrambled eggs and set aside.
- COMBINE prepared gravy, scrambled eggs, drained corn, thawed spinach, and diced ham in the casserole dish and spread with spatula into an even layer.
- STIR milk and beaten egg in a bowl, then add Pioneer Sweet Yellow Corn Muffin Mix and stir to combine into a batter.
- TOP the gravy and egg mixture in the casserole dish with the batter and spread evenly with a spatula.
- BAKE in oven for 15 – 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for at least 5 minutes then serve warm.