Yield: 12 servings
Total Time: 35 minutes
¾ cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
3 ea. eggs, large
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups Pioneer Original Biscuit & Baking Mix
Gel Food Coloring – purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red
1 lb. powdered sugar
3 tbs. Half & Half Creamer
1 tsp. clear vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray non-stick baker’s spray on an original Bundt pan.
2. Cream softened butter and sugar together in electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
3. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Add Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix; blend well.
4. Equally separate prepared cake batter into 6 small bowls. Using the gel food coloring, mix each bowl a different color of the rainbow – purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
5. Beginning with red batter, slowly pour evenly into bottom of prepared Bundt pan. Follow with orange, then yellow, then green, then blue and lastly purple. Take extra care to pour batter evenly on each color layer.
6. Bake approx. 30-40 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out clean. Flip cake over on wire rack to cool.
7. Prepare frosting by whipping together creamer, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in electric mixer. Consistency should be thick but pourable.
8. Once cake is completely cooled, drizzle prepared frosting over cake. Top with rainbow sprinkles and enjoy!