Country Gravy Mix
Pioneer Country Gravy Mix is packed full of premium ingredients that are conveniently preportioned making it easy to whip up the rich and creamy white country gravy that southern cooking is famous for. Top biscuits, country fried steak, mash potatoes and more for that scratch-made southern meal you’ve been craving. One taste and you’ll understand why Pioneer has been a leader in gravy since 1851.
- Yields 32 Servings
- Serving Size 1/4 Cup prepared.
- No Artificial Flavors
Yield: 2 Cups*
- BRING 1 ½ cups water to a full rolling boil.
- BLEND ¾ cup Country Gravy Mix with ½ cup cool water.
- MIX or whisk until lump free. Set Gravy
- MIX blend aside.
- POUR the Gravy Mix blend into the boiling water. Stir vigorously with a fork or whisk until thickened. Remove from heat.
You can also prepare in the microwave. For 2 Cups:
- ADD ¾ cup of mix to ½ cup of water and whisk together.
- SET gravy mix blend aside.
- MICROWAVE 1 ½ cups of water for 2 minutes.
- ADD this water to the gravy mix blend. Microwave for 1 minute.
- STIR before serving.
ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), MALTODEXTRIN, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, PALM OIL, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SALT,
Contains less than 2%:
CHICKEN FAT, CHICKEN, BACON FAT, GARLIC, SPICES, SUGAR, NONFAT MILK, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CASEINATE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WHEY, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (CORN, SOY, AND WHEAT), MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOY FLOUR, TURMERIC, DISODIUM GUANYLATE AND INOSINATE (FLAVOR ENHANCERS).
CONTAINS ALLERGENS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
MAY CONTAIN: EGG
|Yield||Boiling Water||Gravy Mix||Cool Water|
|2 Cups||1 ½ Cups||¾ Cup||1/2 Cup|
|8 Cups||6 Cups||1 Box (11 oz.)||2 Cups|