Pioneer Taco Seasoning Mix
Take taco night to a new level of flavor! Pioneer Taco Seasoning helps you say goodbye to combining mutliple seasonings, our taste professional have crafted the perfect blend of spices. Enjoy the zest and kick of spices that pairs perfectly with all the trimmings of a great taco night.
- Yields 6 Servings
- Serving Size 2 tsp (seasons 2 tacos)
- DRAIN browned beef or turkey.
- STIR in Pioneer Taco Seasoning and water.
- SIMMER for 5 minutes.
- SPOON 2 Tbsp ground beef into taco shells.
- TOP with tomato, lettuce and cheese.
Makes 8 to 10 tacos
- 1 Pkg. Pioneer Taco Seasoning
- 1lb. ground beef or turkey, browned
- 3/4 cup water
- 8-10 taco shells, warmed
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 head lettuce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
SPICE AND COLORING, ONION, SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, GARLIC,
CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% COCOA POWDER, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CITRIC ACID.
CONTAINS ALLERGENS: WHEAT
MAY CONTAIN: MILK, EGG, SOY