Buy One Get One Free
Click & Print Your Coupon Now
Your coupon will be personalized for security and can only be printed once, so make sure the information is correct before proceeding.
Send the Coupon to Your Email
Register for our coupon and we'll email it to you so you can print it when you're ready.
Savory Gravy Made in Minutes
We Make it Simple.
You make it special.
Country Chicken Fried Steak
A southern classic, ready in just 15 minutes. You can't get more Texan than this!
|2 pkgs.||Pioneer® Country Gravy Mix|
|1 1/2 tsp.||salt|
|1/4 tsp.||onion powder|
|1/4 tsp.||garlic powde|
|1/4 cup||vegetable oil|
|4 large||cube steaks|
- In a pie plate combine 1 package of Pioneer Country Gravy Mix, salt, paprika, onion and garlic powder. Mix well.
- In a separate pie plate, beat together eggs and milk.
- In heavy skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Coat cube steaks first in dry gravy mix, dip in egg, then again in dry gravy mix. Fry steaks 2-3 minutes each side, or until desired doneness.
- While steaks are frying, prepare second package of Pioneer Country Gravy Mix according to package directions.
- When steaks are done, remove to platter. Serve hot ladled with gravy.
Flavored with spicy chilies and crushed corn tortillas, our southwestern-flavored meat loaf makes dinner for a family of four with enough left over for sandwiches the next day.
|1 lb.||Ground Beef|
|10 oz. can||Diced Tomatoes with Chilies, drained|
|1 pkg||Pioneer or Williams Chili Seasoning|
|5 cups||Corn Chips, divided|
|1 med.||Onion, diced, divided|
|8 oz.||Cheddar Cheese, shredded, divided|
|1 pkg||Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix|
|6 oz.||Tomato Paste|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together raw ground beef, diced tomatoes with chilies, Pioneer Chili Seasoning, eggs, 4 cups corn chips, ¾ cup diced onion, and 4-ounces shredded cheddar cheese.
- Form mixture into a loaf and place into prepared pan.
- In a saucepan, combine Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix, tomato paste, and 2 cups cool water. Whisk the mixture together until an even consistency.
- Slowly bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Pour half of the prepared sauce over the raw meatloaf.
- Bake for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- To garnish, top with remaining sauce, diced onion, corn chips, and green onions.