Number of Serving: 13×9″ baking dish
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 Minutes
A simple, comforting casserole that takes only 5 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake, made with Pioneer Country Gravy Mix for a southern style taste.
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
8 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
1 medium Onion, diced
1 package Pioneer Country Gravy Mix
24 ounces Green Beans, frozen
20 ounces Pimento Cheese
3 ounces French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and sauté until golden brown. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté until little liquid remains.
- In a separate container, whisk together 2 cups water and Pioneer Country Gravy Mix. Add mixture to the sauté pan and bring up a simmer.
- Fold in pimento cheese and green beans until an even consistency.
- Transfer mixture to a 13×9” baking dish and evenly top with French fried onions.
- Bake mixture for 10 minutes or until crispy fried onions are golden brown.