Number of Serving: 8
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
A perfect party-time, picnic or anytime slider sandwich made with fluffy Pioneer® Biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 450oF.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, garlic powder, cheddar cheese, and Pioneer® Original or Buttermilk Baking Mix until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough once or twice lightly and roll out to ½ inch thick.
- Cut with 3-inch circular cutter without twisting. Place together—sides touching—on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter then set aside to cool.
- While biscuits are baking, make coleslaw by mixing pre-shredded mix with mayonnaise. Set aside. Prepare round onion slices and set aside.
- Slice each biscuit in half, horizontally, and build each slider by placing 2 tablespoons of coleslaw on the bottom of each slider, followed by 1 ounce of sliced brisket, then 1-2 pickles and 1 onion ring.