Number of Serving: 4
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 25 Minutes
Our savory meatballs made with Pioneer® Brown Gravy Mix, make for an easy, comforting, budget-friendly, family meal.
1 lb. Ground Beef
1/3 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1/4 tsp. Salt
2 Tbsp. Milk
1 pkg. Pioneer® Brown Gravy Mix
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup Ketchup
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Italian bread crumbs, salt, and milk and knead until combined.
- Form mixture into 2 ounce meatballs and set aside.
- In a Dutch oven medium heat, add vegetable oil. Heat oil until shimmering.
- Add meatballs and brown lightly on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add onions and sauté over medium heat until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate container, whisk together Pioneer® Brown Gravy Mix, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and 2 cups water.
- Pour mixture over meatballs and slowly bring to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are fully cooked.