Number of Serving: 14
Total Time: 60 Minutes
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking time: 35 Minutes
3 Cups Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Baking Mix
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins or chopped nuts (optional)
1/4 cup Powdered sugar
4 tsp. milk
1/4 tsp. vanilla or maple extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Oil a 9 x 13-inch baking pan lightly.
- Blend Pioneer Baking Mix and 1 cup milk; mix thoroughly.
- Turn dough onto a surface sprinkled with additional mix. Knead 10 times. Roll dough into a 12 x 14-inch rectangle, 1/4-inch thick.
- Brush dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle on top of butter. Allow butter to absorb sugar mixture. Sprinkle with raisins or nuts if desired.
- Roll dough from long side and seal edges.
- Cut into 1-inch slices and place in prepared pan. Brush tops with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops with remaining butter.
- Blend powdered sugar, 4 teaspoons milk, and vanilla or maple flavoring. Drizzle over warm rolls.