Number of Serving: 10
Total Time: 38 Minutes
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking time: 8 Minutes
1 pkg. Pioneer Taco Seasoning Mix
1 3/4 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp. kosher or sea salt
21-25 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp. salt
3 tbsp. Lime juice
1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine Pioneer Taco Seasoning Mix with the next 5 ingredients. Shake or whisk until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour marinade over prepared shrimp. Set in refrigerator 30-60 minutes.
- Drain marinade from shrimp.
- Melt butter in a flat bottom baking dish. Stir in salt and lime juice. Add shrimp tossing to coat.
- Bake shrimp in a 350°F oven, 4-8 minutes (depending upon size of baking pan), or until shrimp is opaque and cooked thru. Do not over bake.
- Serve shrimp garnished with fresh cilantro and dipping sauce of choice.