Number of Serving: 6-8
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
4 Tbsp. Butter
1 each Onion, diced
16 oz. Chopped Broccoli, frozen
3 cups White Rice, cooked
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 pkg. Pioneer® Country Gravy Mix
2 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Lightly grease a 13″ x 9” baking dish.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter until bubbling.
- Add onions and cook until translucent. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, broccoli, cooked rice, milk, salt, Pioneer® Country Gravy Mix, and cheddar cheese.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish, spreading evenly, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.