Total Time: 6 Hours
Prep Time: 3 Hours
Cooking Time: 3 Hours
16 oz. orange juice
1 pkg. Pioneer Chili Seasoning
2 lb. pork roast, or pork shoulder
1 cup water
- Mix orange juice and chili seasoning in a leak proof bag or bowl.
- Add pork and let marinate for three hours, making sure pork is submerged.
- Preheat oven for 325°F.
- Once pork is done marinating, remove from liquid and place in a roasting pan with rack to keep it from sitting on the bottom of the pan. Discard liquid.
- Add water to bottom of pan and cover with foil.
- Roast for three hours or until fork tender.
- Carve or shred with two forks and enjoy!