Number of Serving: 4
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 pkg. Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix
1 ¾ cups Water
½ cup Plain bread crumbs
½ pc. Onion, diced
1 tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Black pepper, ground
¼ tsp. Nutmeg, ground
1 lb. Ground beef, lean
1 pc. Egg
¼ cup Milk
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
½ cup Sour cream
- PREPARE the sauce in a medium bowl by whisking the Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix and water until thoroughly incorporated. Set aside.
- PLACE the bread crumbs, onion, salt, black pepper, and ground nutmeg in a medium bowl and stir well to combine.
- PLACE the ground beef in a large bowl and incorporate the bread crumb mixture into the meat. Do not overmix.
- PLACE the egg, milk, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
- POUR the egg and milk mixture over the ground beef and incorporate into the meat. Do not overmix.
- SHAPE the meatballs into golf-ball-sized pieces, and place into the Instapot.
- POUR the sauce mixture over the meatballs.
- PRESSURE COOK on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- ADD sour cream to the sauce and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- SERVE over prepared egg noodles.