Total Time: 28 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 18 Minutes
2 bananas, large and mashed
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups Pioneer Flour
4 tbsp. butter, melted
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a muffin tray with greased muffin cups.
- In a bowl whisk together mashed bananas, sugar, melted butter, and egg.
- Sift together baking powder, salt, and Pioneer Flour.
- Fold in dry mixture until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and continue to fold until batter is even in consistency.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway full.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before serving.