Number of Serving: 3 dozen
Serving Size: 3 dozen
Total Time: 17 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cooking Time: 12 minutes
3 Cups Pioneer Buttermilk Biscuit and Baking Mix
1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Flour and as needed for dusting
- Preheat oven to 4000 F.
- Mix together Pioneer Buttermilk Biscuit and Baking Mix and milk until a dough forms.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead gently.
- Cut the dough into two equal pieces. Roll each piece to a 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into triangles and place onto a lightly oiled or parchment lined sheet tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool. Serve with dip of choice, like hummus.