Number of Serving: 6 – 8
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
As featured on Great Day SA. Never has pot pie been so tasty!
1/2 each large yellow onion
2 cup frozen hashbrown potatoes
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 lb. cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage
12 each cooked scrambled eggs
1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 cup prepared Pioneer Peppered Gravy
1/4 lb. cooked chopped bacon
2 cup Pioneer Baking Mix
3/4 cup milk
6 each green onions, white and light green parts, sliced thinly
- Heat butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix together onion, potatoes and mushrooms and add to the pan. Sauté over medium heat for 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Shake pan occassionally to prevent burning.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Mix together hashbrown mixture, sausage, eggs, jalapeños, cheese and gravy.
- Add mixture to pan.
- Mix together Pioneer Baking Mix, milk and bacon. Crumble mixture loosely over the top of the ingredients in the pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is nicely browned and biscuit mixture is baked all the way through.
- Top with sliced green onions and serve immediately.