Total Time: 1 hour 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
1 stick Butter, room temperature
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 tsp. Espresso powder
2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
3 Eggs, room temperature
1 1/4 cups Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix
3/4 cup Milk, room temperature
- Preheat oven 350oF. Lightly grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a stand mixer, cream together butter, sugar, vanilla, and espresso powder.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl midway through the mixing process.
- Add half the Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix to the bowl, followed by all the milk, mixing at a low speed.
- Add the remaining Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix, beating until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 60 minutes, or until a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven; cool for 10 minutes before turning the cake out onto a cooling rack.