Total Time: 28 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Cooking Time: 18 Minutes
1 pkg Pioneer Whole Grain Baking Mix
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 apple, diced
1 egg, lightly beaten
4 oz apple sauce, unsweetened
1 oz water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray inside of muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Combine Pioneer Whole Grain Baking Mix, cinnamon, brown sugar, and diced apple in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, apple sauce, and water. Add the dry mixture to this bowl and fold together until just combined.
- Fill each muffin mold halfway full.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest before removing from pans.