1. Preheat conventional oven to 425˚F.
2. Add milk to a mixing bowl, then add Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix on top.
3. Mix ingredients together until a thick, smooth batter forms; then fold in garlic and dried thyme until combined.
4. Add prepared Pioneer Roasted Chicken Gravy to a 13×9 inch casserole dish, top with chopped chicken and broccoli florets, then top with cheddar cheese.
5. Drop a spoonful of batter at a time on top of chicken and gravy mixture (leaving about ½-inch or so in between spoonfuls) until entire casserole is topped with batter.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and serve.
Tip: these can be made ahead, starting with only step 4 then storing the casserole in the refrigerator, covered. Then when ready to cook, proceed to steps 1-3 then skip to step 5. In this case the casserole may take about 5-10 minutes longer to bake.