Servings: 6 Cook Time: 25-30 minutes Total Time: 33 minutes
1 pkg. Pioneer Sausage Gravy, prepared
4 cups. Frozen diced potatoes
1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
½ cup Sausage, cooked and crumbled
2 Eggs, beaten
1 ½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- PREHEAT oven to 350˚F
- HEAT oil in a 10-12-inch oven-proof skillet.
- BROWN potatoes 5-6 minutes and evenly sprinkle on sausage.
- MIX eggs into prepared gravy and pour mixture evenly over potatoes.
- BAKE 25-30 minutes, or until filling is set in center.
- SPRINKLE on cheese, bake another 3 minutes or until melted.