Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
3 ½ cup. Pioneer Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 ½ cup water
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Combine pancake mix, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in a large bowl. Stir until well mixed. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, water, evaporated milk, pumpkin and vanilla extract. Stir until well mixed.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together and stir until well combined.
- Using a 2 ounce ladle, drop batter onto lightly greased, preheated to 375ºF griddle.
- Flip when edges begin to dry and bubbles appear on top (approximately 1 1/2 minutes). Flip only once.
- Cook for approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes on the second side. Serve.