Number of Servings: 6 servings
Serving Size: 6
Total Time: 35 Minutess
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
¼ lb. Chorizo
1 ea onion, small diced
1 ea egg
1 ½ soy sauce
1 pkg. Pioneer Taco Seasoning
4 cups rice, cooked
8 oz. frozen peas, defrost]
3 large green onion, thinly sliced
1. In a large saute pan or wok, cook the chorizo over medium heat. Add the onion and continue to cook until the onion becomes translucent and picks up color from the chorizo.
2. In a seperate bowl, combine egg, soy sauce, and Pioneer Taco Seasoning.
3. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the rice and begin to fry.
4. Add the egg mixture and continue to fry while stirring constantly.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and fold in the peas.
6. Garnish with the green onions and enjoy!