1. Preheat oven to 425˚F.
2. Combine milk and eggs in a bowl with Morrison’s Texas Style Honey Sweet Cornbread Mix, whisk until smooth.
3. Dice prepared cornbread, about 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
4. In a skillet, add olive oil, sear cauliflower over medium-high heat until browned, remove from pan. Then repeat searing with Brussels sprouts, then add onions and cauliflower back to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
5. Transfer all contents of the pan to a large bowl.
6. In an empty skillet, add the diced cornbread and top with contents of large bowl. Add pickled okra on top
7. Add chicken stock to prepared Pioneer Country Gravy then pour the contents over the ingredients in the skillet.
8. Reduce oven temp to 375˚F and bake for 30 minutes.