1. Preheat a conventional oven to 350˚F.
2. Mix cheese and softened butter or margarine
together until creamy. Add salt, cayenne pepper,
and flour, mixing until a dough forms.
3. Put dough in a cookie press using a disk with
an opening that is long and thin, flat on one edge,
grooved on the other.
4. Squeeze 12-inch strips onto an ungreased
cookie sheet and sprinkle with sesame seeds if you
5. Bake until the edges are slightly golden.
6. Cut strips into 3 inch pieces.
7. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack and
Alternative method: You may also roll dough
in wax paper like you do ice box cookies, chill and
slice thinly. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before