Pioneer Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
Pioneer Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix is a cholesterol free, low saturated fat option for those who don’t want to sacrafice flavor for a healthier option. Our quality ingredients are responsibily sourced and, when mixed with water, create the irresitible fluffly pancake you crave. We’re proud to offer this no fuss, easy-to-create and easy-to-enjoy option for consumers, whip up a batch of Complete Buttermilk Pancakes today.
Yields 27 Servings
Serving Size 1/4 Cup
Low Saturated Fat
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup Pioneer Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- PREHEAT lightly oiled pan or griddle to 375 ºF.
- MIX water and Pioneer Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix,
- BLEND well (somewhat lumpy batter makes light, fluffy pancakes).
- COOK about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- TURN when bubbles break and edges start to dry (turn pancake only once).
NOTE: For thicker pancakes, use a little less water; for thinner pancakes, use a little more water.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 Tbl. oil
- 1 3/4 cups Pioneer Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- PREHEAT lightly oiled waffle iron.
- COMBINE egg, water, oil and Complete Pancake Mix,
- BLEND. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- BAKE in prepared waffle iron.
ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), ENRICHED YELLOW CORN FLOUR (YELLOW CORN FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM OIL, DEXTROSE, SALT,
Contains less than 2%:
BUTTERMILK, BAKING SODA, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SODIUM CASEINATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES.
CONTAINS ALLERGENS: WHEAT, MILK
MAY CONTAIN: EGG, SOY