Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
Indulge in the warm flavors and the beloved spices of fall with Pioneer Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix. These festive, expertly crafted pancakes are easy to make and sure to impress. A few minutes is all it takes to serve a breakfast that fills bellies with the joy of a thankful and heart-warming season.
- Yields 3 Servings or 5-6 4-inch pancakes
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup or 2 4-inch pancakes prepared
- 1 pkg. pancake & waffle mix
- 3/4 cup water
- PREHEAT lightly oiled griddle to 375F
- MIX water and package contents with a spoon in a medium size bowl (batter should be slightly lumpy).
- BAKE on a heated griddle 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side (turn only once).
Makes 5-6 4-inch pancakes
Pumpkin Spice, Walnut, & Cranberry Bread
Yield: 1 loaf
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 pkg. Pioneer Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
- 1/2 c. Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c. Cranberries, dried
- PREHEAT oven to 375 F.
- IN a large bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- ADD Pioneer Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix, walnuts, and cranberries and fold together.
- TRANSFER batter to a greased loaf pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- ALLOW to cool before serving.
ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, SOY FLOUR, DEXTROSE, PALM OIL
CONTAINS LESS THAN 2%: PUMPKIN, CINNAMON, MOLASSES, GINGER, CLOVES, SALT, BAKING SODA, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, SODIUM CASEINATE, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVORS, MONOGLYCERIDES.
CONTAINS ALLERGENS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
MAY CONTAIN: EGG