Number of Serving: 4
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
2 strips diced bacon
2 1/4 cup milk
1 package (6 oz.) Pioneer Baking Mix
1 cup shredded white cheese
4 each sliced and toasted sourdough bread
2 Tbsp butter
4 each eggs
- Cook bacon in a medium sauce pot over low heat until crispy.
- In separate measuring container, combine milk and Pioneer Baking Mix. Stir until no lumps remain.
- Cover bacon with milk mixture and cook until thickened.
- Turn off heat and fold in cheese. Let cool.
- Toast sourdough in butter on both sides until golden brown and place on a plate.
- Using the same pan, fry eggs to preferred “doneness”.
- Slide eggs off of pan onto toast, then slather with the cheese mixture.