Number of Serving: 4
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 Minutes
2 pkgs. Pioneer Country Gravy Mix
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 large egg
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
4 large cube steaks
- In a pie plate combine 1 package of Pioneer Country Gravy Mix, salt, paprika, onion and garlic powder. Mix well.
- In a separate pie plate, beat together eggs and milk.
- In heavy skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Coat cube steaks first in dry gravy mix, dip in egg, then again in dry gravy mix. Fry steaks 2-3 minutes each side, or until desired doneness.
- While steaks are frying, prepare second package of Pioneer Country Gravy Mix according to package directions.
- When steaks are done, remove to platter. Serve hot ladled with gravy.