Number of Serving: 6 – 8 Total Time: 16 Minutes Prep Time: 13 Minutes Total Cooking Time: 3 Minutes For breakfast time or anytime, this biscuits and gravy recipe is the classic Southern dish of fluffy buttermilk biscuits topped with a creamy breakfast-sausage gravy.
1 cup Milk
½ lb. Breakfast Sausage
1 pkg. Pioneer Country Gravy Mix
- Preheat oven to 450oF.
- Prepare biscuits according to Pioneer Buttermilk Biscuit and Baking Mix packaging.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, crumble sausage and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Prepare Pioneer Country Gravy Mix to package instructions.
- Using a slotted spoon, add crumbled sausage to the prepared gravy.
- Split open fresh-baked biscuits and spoon warm gravy on top.
Use 2 pouches of Pioneer Country Gravy mix if cooking 1 lb of Breakfast Sausage