1. In a medium sauce pot, heat olive oil over medium-high flame.
2. Once oil is hot, sear the beef. Stir every couple of minutes.
3. Cook out excess moisture from the meat and add tomato sauce and beef stock.
4. Reduce the mixture by half over high heat.
5. Whisk together Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix and red wine. Whisk away any lumps.
6. Add gravy mixture and potatoes to the pot and cook until thickened.
7. Continue to cook over high heat, checking for consistency. You want the sauce to coat the meat.
8. Once the potatoes are done, turn heat to low and fold in frozen peas and carrots.
9. Let rest for 5 minutes to heat the vegetables all the way through.
10. Enjoy in a large casserole dish with the whole family!