1. Prepare Pioneer Roast Pork Gravy, per package instructions, set aside.
2. Add olive oil to large sauté pan and then fill the bottom of the pans with as many cut side-down Brussels sprouts as will fit. Add the remaining Brussels sprouts on top. Season with salt.
3. Set flame to medium-high and sear the Brussels sprouts, stir to sear as many Brussels sprouts as you can, continuing to sear until most are a deep brown.
4. Add apple cider and prepared gravy to pan with Brussels sprouts, carefully as it will boil quickly, then reduce heat to medium-low and cover pan with lid.
5. Cook for about 5 minutes, until half of the liquid has evaporated. Then remove lid and continue to cook until gravy is thick, and Brussels sprouts are soft (3-5 minutes).
6. Garnish with thyme and serve.