1. Preheat a conventional oven to 450℉.
2. Add the Pioneer Buttermilk Baking Mix to the milk in a medium bowl and mix well with a spatula. Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead 3-4 times. Roll out the dough to ½ – inch thickness and cut with a 3-inch biscuit cutter without twisting. To make 4 biscuits, the dough will need to be reworked one time.
3. On a lightly oiled or parchment-lined baking sheet, bake the biscuits for 11-13 minutes and set aside to cool. Once cool enough to handle, slice each biscuit in half lengthwise.
4. While the biscuits are baking, heat oil in a nonstick skillet and make 8 fried eggs according to desired doneness.
5. Prepare the Pioneer Peppered Gravy Mix according to back of package instructions.
6. Reheat the precooked sausage patties according to back of package instructions.
7. To build the country-style eggs benedict, place a sausage patty on each biscuit bottom and top, then layer with a slice of cheddar cheese, a fried egg, and a ladle of gravy.